Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Banner/Brochure/Logo/Invitation card..and many more!!

Assalamualaikum,


Good day, ha..nak tanya..ada sesiapa berminat nak buat tempahan banner? bisnes kad? logo?kad kahwin?  kakak saya boleh buatkan..baru2 ni ade one lady nak logo..and this morning she had to present out that logo on behalf of her company.. see pix below

This was my sis 1st logo design, 

So basically this is the result and the judges really liked em'.One thing which really made me and my sis happy was, if this logo were selected among the others that was presented early this morning, this logo will be distributed and used for all 14 states of peninsular of Malaysia, by all JABATAN KEMAJUAN MASYARAKAT (KEMAS)..Alhamdulillah..rezeki. 


i would also LOVE to share with u guyz some of the designs my sis made few months back. owh ..and em' if u are interested, don't feel hesitate to email me at :
shalizahalim@yahoo.com

Anak kawan kakak saya
One of my friend's request (1st time)

One of my friend's request (2nd time)

One of our customer's biz card
One of our customer's biz card


1 comment: